GANTRY LOADER SYSTEM
Features & Benefits
• A universal stand alone solution with large magazine capacity for a wide range of machine tools
• Quick interfacing due to stand alone design
• User friendly – easy to program and operate
The IEMCA Automata is a Gantry system completely designed and built for automatic loading, unloading and storing blanks and finished components close to the machine tool. The Automata increases the productivity and efficiency of lathes, grinding machines, rolling machines and machining centers. The system features PLC controlled axes, great flexibility and tremendous simplicity thanks to exclusive design features and IEMCA`s advanced technology. The structurally solid and compact system allows for a fast and easy installation. The installation is independent of the machine tool, and access to all doors of the machine is available at all times.
The use of high capacity magazines (palletizers or stackers) allows for unsupervised loading and unloading of lathes or other machines. Allows a large number of machine tools to be run with one operator. Dramatic reduction in idle times.
• User friendly Hand Held Pendant Control
• Able to connect the Automata to a LAN network, even over a telephone line
• Remote diagnostics and/or software updates from a remote location
• Proprietary IEMCA software for acquiring, printing, editing and loading machine programs
• High capacity magazines (palletizers or stackers) allow for unsupervised loading and unloading of lathes or other machines
Program changes and re-tooling are fast and easy which is ideal for low production runs
The Automata's structural design is based on accurate finite element analysis to guarantee exceptional rigidity. Maximum machining quality is maintained due to the fact that the Automata and the machine tool are mechanically independent, which eliminates the transfer of vibration to and from the machine tool.
Download AUTOMATA Applications Tips